Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's nearly over!

We have nearly finished Holiday Club!! Wow, i cant believe i have survived! We had the fun day today and it was great. Even me getting soaked in the stocks! Oh well, at least its been hot today! The whole week has been great fun if not a little painful and stressful. Our team (me and Andy) had 4 family trips to A&E between us in 5 days, what with my sister and Gran and then his son. We must be doing something right - we are under so much attack at the moment.
I have enjoyed myself this week, but i am going to suffer for it. We have reached a lot of kids with the gospel and we are praying that they will bring their parents along to the service tomo. I am on stage for the whole service tomo...gar! Please pray i dont collapse after the warm up!
Right... I am going to carry on playing with my new toy...i bought a laptop today!! Yay!
Sorry, this is a little random - it reflects the state of my head!

PS for a slightly more detailed Holiday club report see Liz's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home