Saturday, July 22, 2006

A gathering of randoms!

This evening could be interesting. Sarah (my sister) and I are preparing for a gathering of friends at our house this evening. Both are currently wondering whose dumb idea this was as we sweep the patio of its flood and frantically pray that it doesnt rain so that we dont end up with everyone in the house! I think i have changed my mind about the whole thing. My knees are really hurting and there is no one coming who understands about my knees. (This is the same issue I have with holiday club - there is no one who wont push me too far!) But anyway, that is bye the bye. I will relax and not think about work (except that i have to be up in the morning! Ahh well! Anyway, i must sort out last minute bits and pieces and shower before people arrive. Please pray that people get along - some of my friends can be very unsociable with people outside the group - it winds me up!! It would be nice if Sarah's friends mixed with mine too, but without certain people being rude!! Im not sure of the general opinion of my friends of my sister either. So this could be interesting as many havent seen her since she was about 15. She is now 18 and a young woman - how old do i sound?! But our relationship has matured, dont get me wrong we can still wind eachother up no end, but things are a lot better than they were. Hoping people will come without preconcieved ideas!
La la la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home