Thursday, July 20, 2006

Its a sad day

Today is the first time that my knees have really interfered with my work. I am meant to be at Youth church, but my knees are so painful. So for once, as i know they have enough leaders, i have done the sensible thing and stayed at home and rested. But instead of supporting me and caring, the other leaders are bullying me and guilt-tripping me into going anyway. This is partly why i never pull out of things and try not to let people down, cos i hate it so much when people do it to me, but then when i do i get guilt tripped. Im upset and angry by this. I hate being controlled by the pain, but sometimes i have to give in. Usually i push thru it, but I'm going to be spending the next few weeks doing that and i've been told by the chair of my employment group that he doesnt want me injuring myself further. I hate the pain and the problems it causes, but i hate having to explain and justify myself too.
Im not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home