Monday, July 03, 2006

Lunchbreaks and the like

Today is a fairly busy day.
Im always in school on a monday so the morning is usually spent in prep for that. Today we are doing the Shield of Faith, thanks to my amazing friend Sarah for the great cling film shield idea! I love having friends who are either creative or Youth workers! I really enjoy teaching a small group of kids who have come along to learn. Its just such a priviledge.
The rest of today is to be spent photocopying and planning! Its that time of year again - sending out Soul Survivor info packs!
Tomo, however is my day off and im going to Gunwharf Quays with my family!
I believe God is going to move in St Andrew's Youth Ministry soon. He is preparing us, that is never easy and often painful. Pray for humility to be moulded.
God Bless

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger John Cowart said...

Hi Helen,
Just followed the links over from Karen's blog.
My wife and I often pray for you folks over there in England.
Endure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home