Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Scared by Holiday Club?!

What am I? Like 6 yrs old?!
But seriously tho, I am feeling anxious at the thought of Holiday Club. I am now doing the role of 2 people, overall trouble shooter and supervisor, pastor to the young leaders, one half of the up front duo, planning and leading of messy games, and teaching the stories from the front. Not to mention all the random bits and pieces that will no doubt fall into my lap. Dont get me wrong - i enjoy holiday club and it is a huge priviledge to be able to teach 110 children about Jesus! Its a huge ask for me physically tho... I'm not good at saying no, and i never pull out... esp if it lets people down - i just cant do it. So God give me the wisdom to know when to stop and the humility to ask for help.
Right - to the rest of my day off - i must not spend any more money!! Ooops!
God bless - may you know He loves you, we all need reminding at times.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'll do it for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home