Monday, July 17, 2006

Routines

Its taken me the weekend to manage it, but i have managed to get back into the routine of cooking/cleaning/washing. A habit i had got out of when i returned from Uni.
Routines are a good thing, they help get things done. But we must be careful not to get stuck in a routine and not leave space for God to move. We mustnt put God in a box. Easy for me to say, i know, but its been on my heart. I'm guilty of it. Especially with everything with my knees - putting God in one box and the pain in an other. Its not the right way to live.
"HAVE WE MADE OUR GOD TOO SMALL, too small?
Have we made our God too small?
He made the heavens and earth and He reigns on high
Yet He's got the time for you and I"
Time to hear everything - even the same pain over and over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home