Monday, August 14, 2006

Wow, God continues to blow my mind!

Wow... Soul survivor is over. I dont really know where to start! God moved in these kids lives! It was truely amazing. We didnt have a meeting where we werent needed for ministry with our kids, with prayer, tissues and a caring hug. I am completely drained... as are my leaders, we need prayer for rest and relaxation, and against attack. The week was amazing, 2 of my kids gave their lives to Christ and one (who last year told me that Christianity wasnt for him) was praising God with all his might and told me that if his wedding night was supposed to be his best night ever - it would have to be completely amazing to beat the last night of Soul Survivor where God blessed so many of us! I am on an emotional high, despite my physical low. I love every single one of those kids and I'm so proud of them. The hardest and most humbling part of the week was not being able to walk unaided for most of the time. I had to rely on my other leaders and the kids for help - something i am not very good at. God has taught me a lot this week, thru the kids and the leaders. I have an awesome mentor for next year, who i know is going to look out for me, i feel that i can tell her what ever i need to, like safe to share - I am thanking God so much for her.
This isnt over for any of us... God will continue to move and i must be there to help these kids. The follow up is more important, the other leaders and i are going to be key in that. I am so grateful for their support.
I am going to take a few days away now and rest, visiting some friends.
Please pray for us - all 22 of us... coming home is always hard.
God bless. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home