Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

This has to be one of the busiest weeks ever! Coming back from holiday to complete mayhem! Im leading 7 sessions this week, and then attending at least 3 other sessions and events and its meetings galore! Hmmmm!

There are a lot of other things looming in the background. Things I only have the strength to face by the Grace of God. Its going to be a difficult few weeks, for me and for others I care about. Life is scary right now - pray for the courage to carry on in His strength.

Right - bedwards... Im doing an assembly tomo, and im being observed by the new Vicar!!

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I am going to be on a youth work conference, don't know which one! And I will be seeing you, you know that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home