Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dreading Jelly...

It isnt quite how it sounds!
I have spent the afternoon helping to dreadlock the hair of one of my youth group. It took rather longer than we had hoped so i stayed for tea and we watched X-men 3... good film, probably easier to follow if you're not all laughing at other things. It has been so nice to get out of the house and spend time with different people. Huge thanks to Julie for making sure I am staying sane through all this!
I also had physio today... I'm making good progress, i have good muscle strength, movement and balance. I just need to work on my regulation of weight - ie i cant walk downstairs properly yet! I must just point out i only had the operation a week ago!!
Right, i am off to bed, it's been a long day - the longest time i have been out and active since the op. I am feeling it now.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Well done for getting through the op. I'm still praying. Glad to hear there has been some progress in the work area of your life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home