Friday, September 22, 2006

Tiredness, abuse and the IOW!

Its been an eventful week!
I cant even remember what day it is! I'm that tired! But never mind. Yesterday Andy and I travelled to the Isle of Wight to see the centre that we are taking the 11-14s to in a couple of weeks time. Its a really nice place....far too many steps but that's life! I think we'll have a great weekend!
I led Alpha training last night - we are ready to go! I cant believe it, we are launching Youth Alpha...it's very exciting!
Despite the great excitement and the IOW trip, I am extremely tired and therefore i am quite vulnerable... therefore the abusive email i got thru the office from a church member (yep!) knocked me far harder than it would usually. I just dont need it. There are so many better ways of going about these things, not by being offensive. I agree there is a small issue - that i am in the process of dealing with, but some of the complaints are just untrue...
I'm cross and quite upset by this... but i'l get over it and get on with work... I just hope she doesnt take it further - i have left it with the rector to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home