Saturday, October 14, 2006

What a week!

Well, its been interesting! Alpha is going brilliantly... I'm so pleased with it and we have a great group.
I'm just winding down ready for surgery next week. So its all a bit strange right now.
There are a lot of problems with politics atm. Its a bit nasty - but the future is exciting...the journey there will be painful tho. Its growing pains.
Meeting Jane was great, even tho my mum wouldnt stop talking! Hmmm.
Off out with some friends today so that's cool. Church and Holy Smoke tomo and then more to life and booking the Alpha away day on monday. A hideous kids and youth leaders meeting in the eve and then tuesday is Dday! Not going to comment any more on that. Those who know me best know how i feel and are standing with me in this, in prayer and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home