Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another busy week out of the way!

Youth Alpha - Well, i think INTERESTING is the word! We fed 15 teenage guests at the launch meal. 9 of whom stayed to hear me speak on Christianity. Watch this space, for how the course develops! I was pleased that the 6 girls did leave in the end - they were a very large presence and threatened some of our other young people.
I spent yesterday with Liz - we went to Paultons Park! We had free tickets, so we made the most of the very short queues! Was lovely to see her and to be able to spend quality time with her.
I have just got back from the Youth Service, Holy Smoke all did brilliantly. My sermon went down well, had lots of positive responses. Always encouraging! I'm feeling positive, its a busy week but will keep facing forwards!
I believe the poo is going to hit the fan tomo morning but we shall see! That's a whole other story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home