Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to work - and its all been a bit hectic!

Well it didnt get a whole lot more exciting really! I discovered that my painkillers could be having some wierd side effects. Took some on Saturday evening and then nearly passed out during the Sunday morning service. Was really wiped out and woozy for the whole day and if im honest im still not 100%, so maybe it wasnt the painkillers. We shall see!
I went to Brighton on Tuesday to visit my friend Sarah, was so good to see her and her flat - finally, she's been living there for 2 years now.
Then back to work yesterday, sooo much to be sorted by this weekend.
This weekend we are watching Chicken Little - as i promised the kids at Soul Survivor that we could as it clashed with dinner while we were there!
This sunday I am being interviewed by John for my new job and 'commissioned' by the church. Its a new start, please pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home