Sunday, November 12, 2006

Long time no blog...

Apologies for the delay in blog... slight 'censoring' issue... dont ask! Just irritated me slightly!
Things are pretty hectic right now! Having to work 'hand to mouth' as my rector would put it... its not the most helpful or productive way to work. I must see my employment group about this... One of 3 things that if i can just do them will benefit me in the long run... for those of you who are on my back over it all - I have done one out of 3 so far!
Work is church, church is work... i am dealing with that atm. Do i do my job because of my faith or is my faith my job? Well i know the answer but i have to fight to find it at the moment... not the way it should be.
Soul Sista next weekend! Yay! Alpha away day the following week, I am looking forward to both... the amount of work involved in the away day worries me tho!
Prayers appreciated!
PS: Finally my picture on the church website has been updated to something vaguely human!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the old pic was better (sorry!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home