Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I need...

Sleep! I didn't get to sleep until 3am! Gar...then I woke up at 6. How is that fair?!
I also need help! I have 7 talks to write in the next week and an away day to sort out! I don't think I can do it!
Therefore as gutted as I am not to be going on the Youth Work Conference this weekend, I can't afford the time. We are going to Soul Sista instead. Me and Ali are taking 2 of our youth group. I've seen the line up and proposed topics... having read it, I'm a little concerned it may hit a little too close to home... its not about me, its about the kids. Besides... I'm a coward and too busy to deal with things right now.
On a more positive note Love Came Down, the Soul Survivor live 2006 album is out....its great! A fab reminder of what was an amazing but challenging week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home