Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ok I'm know I said I wouldnt blog...

But I woke up stupidly early. Perhaps I shoudld be packing for tomo's holiday (!) or preparing for Holy Smoke (14-18 church youth group) this evening. But no - I am (possibly) leading pathfinders (10-13) this morning anyway, but I dont actually know cos apparently communication is over-rated! So I am not going to do work before I have to go to church. I am watching Calender Girls instead!!!

Hmmm, my knee is hurting a little this morning - this does not bode well for driving for the holiday. However, God is faithful - it will be ok. However much I say that however - my stomach, or the butterflies in it, is saying otherwise. God give me the faith to leave EVERYTHING at the Cross.

Right - ok, I have a cold - sooo not fair just before my holiday but there we go! Plus I need to make sure people know I'm off work this week - helpfully it hasnt gone on the notice sheet - I dont want random calls from parents etc this week!!

Ok, ok, ok, going! God bless x

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Welcome to te community dude!! I shall add you to my links! Wow! So looking forward to what you're going to say!
P.S. Add comment moderation qucikly, you don't want peple putting ads in your comments!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hello, hello!

Now I can find out what you really do, and not get it second hand from Liz! Ha ha!

Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home